Saturday, June 12, 2010

Mr. Bump Planes, Trains and Dillymobiles DVD Review

I was excited to receive Mr. Bump presents Planes, Trains and Dillymobiles staring Mr. Bump and those expressive little Mr. Men characters kids love so much. It contains 6 cartoons and it is about 69 minutes long all together. The cartoons are about transportation and about Mr. Men character's adventures in different vehicles, trains, and even a helicopter. The scenarios are short but kids still really enjoy them. The colors are awesome and they stand out. The characters jump out of the TV screen. This awesome kids DVD also has some catchy music. My daughter danced to it. She is 2 and really seemed to enjoy this DVD.

Mr. Bump presents Planes, Trains and Dillymobiles also offers some really cool bonus features seen below:
  • Find Mr. Bump
  • How to Draw Mr. Bump
  • Dance, Dance, Dance
My daughters favorite feature on this awesome DVD was "Dance, Dance, Dance." This DVD is great for kids under 5 years of age. My daughter is 2 so she enjoyed watching this DVD a lot. When it was finished she wanted me to restart it. It is super fun!

Overall I and my daughter loved Mr. Bump presents Planes, Trains and Dillymobile. It is an inexpensive clean fun filled cartoon kids will enjoy watching. I would recommend this DVD t my friends and family.

Check out the official Mr. Men website for more information and fun activities.

Purchase Mr. Bump presents Planes, Trains and Dillymobiles here for $5.35.


Disclaimer: I received a DVD for review. No other compensation was received for this post or to host a giveaway. All opinions are mine and are valid. My can't be bought or swayed either way.

0 comments:

Post a Comment