Saturday, June 5, 2010

Little Looster Product Review

My daughter is 2 years old and we are in potty training. As you can imagine she can't exactly reach the toilet to go. The Little Rooster we received for review makes this process easier for her. It doesn't have to be moved. Adults can sit down to go to the bathroom without moving it out of the way.

Little Looster is like a plastic extension of the toilet. It is sturdy and just the right height. This is the best stool I ever go to review. They make the potty training process more comfortable for my duaghter. When she is ready she can go on her own or step down by herself when she is finished. This product gives her a since of independence.  This product is priced at $39.99 here.

Overall this product has been very helpful with potty training my daughter. I am pleased with this product. Check our more information about this product here.


Disclaimer: I received a sample for review. No other compensation was received for this post or to host a giveaway. All opinions are mine and are valid. My can't be bought or swayed either way.

0 comments:

Post a Comment