Sunday, June 13, 2010

Headache Buster Nasal Spray Review

"Combines the power of capsaicin with two additional headache-fighting ingredients - feverfew and peppermint oil. And it's 100% natural!
Works immediately, to relieve even your worst headache symptoms


Headache Buster is all-natural, which means it does not contain chemicals, additives or preservatives of any kind. It is non habit forming, zinc-free and has no known drug interactions. Unlike many headache medicines, Headache Buster does not contain acetaminophen, an ingredient under fire by the FDA."

I get headaches every now and then. At times they can be really annoying. I was really excited to have the opportunity to review Headache Buster. It is a nasal spray that works right away to help get rid of headaches. 12 years of age and older can use this product. Plus it is made with natural ingredients. This is a big plus with me. I like all natural products. I think they are healthier in my opinion.

I tried Headache Buster yesterday after I had a major headache. After using this awesome product a few minutes later my headache seemed mild. Shortly after that is was gone. My head felt much better. It was easy on my nose. I didn't experience any negative effects.

Headache Buster is priced at $14.99 here.

Overall I enjoyed this Headache Buster and would recommend this product to my friends and family. It worked well for my headache and I will use it again when I need to.

Disclaimer: I was provided a sample for review. No other compensation was received for this post or to host a giveaway. All opinions are mine and are valid. My can't be bought or swayed either way.

0 comments:

Post a Comment