Saturday, June 19, 2010

eShakti Bias-Cut Cotton Satin Top Review

"eShakti is a unique women's apparel store online that allows custom changes in the style of the garment - sleeve, neckline, length can all be changed by the customer to her preference.


They also offer the full size selection from size 0 - 26W and custom size too


Even custom clothes are shipped in 3 days. They ship across the USA and Canada


The special appeal of our designs are the embellishments they give via print, embroidery and fabric texturing. So its designer-wear that is not readily seen in stores.


Unlike other stores, they are never stocked out. All the hottest colors of the season in every product and style and in every size is always available


The internet allows them to be extremely customer-centric by enabling the buying to be interactive. And our advisory panel consists of a body of their customers.


Shakti means 'power' in Sanskrit.

eShakti offers:
• Trendy, comfortable styles in clothes in a selection of fabrics. To know what their customers like, they run customer panels.
• Full size selection from 0 to 26W. They also offer custom sizes.
• Customers have the option to change the styling to suit herself. For instance, she can change the length of the sleeve or the body, or the shape of the neckline, in a tunic quite easily during the shopping process.
• Their website and customer policies are friendly. They have a no-questions- money-back guarantee on sales returns, for instance.
• Now, they ship in 3 business days. Yes, even custom clothes ship in 3 days. And the transit time from them to the customer is typically 4 days. So in 7 business days or less the customer gets to wear what she has ordered from them.
• They ensure that no woman is told they don’t carry her size - they offer every size, on all their clothes, at all times.
• And they keep their prices stunningly reasonable."
I was really excited when I received the Bias-Cut Cotton Satin Top in medium blue from eShakti for review.  Like most women I love clothes and I fell in love with this top. You can see it in the picture above. The design is super cute and compliments my figure well. The fabric is sturdy which is good because I have two little ones to chase around. It is not light but not to heavy. It is friendly against my skin. It goes well with most my jeans. I hang it in my closet for keeping because it will wrinkle if you don't hang it. It's super adorable! My husband and daughter also loved how it looked. It was well put together and the detail in the design was just perfect. It is priced at $39.95 and comes in purple and yellow as well.
eShakti has many various adorable pieces of clothing in different affordable prices. They have different tops, dresses, skirts, pants and accessories. All are very classy and cute. You can find something for any woman. Their products would make a wonderful gift for most occasions.

Overall I loved my Bias-Cut Cotton Satin Top from eShakti. I have won it to several events at work and I plan on wearing to many other events and places. I would recommend eShakti and their products to my friends and family.

Check out their overstock items as well! It would be an awesome way to save money with eShakti.

Find more information about this awesome clothing line at the eShakti website.

Disclaimer: I received a sample for review. No other compensation was received for this post or to host a giveaway. All opinions are mine and are valid. My can't be bought or swayed either way.

0 comments:

Post a Comment