Sunday, June 20, 2010

Entenmann's Coffee Review


"For over 100 years, no one has treated you and your family quite like Entenmann’s, and nothing brings back the memories of home more than the irresistible taste of Entenmann’s fresh baked goods.


Started by William Entenmann in the late 1800’s as fresh baked breads, rolls and cakes delivered door to door by horse and carriage, Entenmann’s soon became a household name. For generations, it’s been a part of our lives, and synonymous with delicious, quality baked treats."

I was super excited when I received some samples from Entenmann's Coffee for review. I received Cafe Blend Regular, Hazelnut, and Vanilla Bean to review. Every now and then I enjoy coffee. I really like it ice cold. This is why I was so excited about this review. Coffee is a ritual for many people. These samples were very tasty. They had the perfect blend of ingredients. They had the most amazing aromas. They are easily brewed to perfection. They are also made of 100% Arabica Coffee. How awesome it that! This is perfect for any coffee lover.

The Ultimate Cafe Blend is medium bodied blendede with a smooth lingering finish and a hint of acidity. It is tart! It has just the right blended ingredients for a perfect wakeup in the mornings. I thought this product was decent. This would go well with doughnuts. It is priced at $7.99 a 12 oz. bag here.

The Ultimate Hazelnut Coffee Cake Blend has the perfect blend of exotic cinnamon and classic hazelnut. You can taste the pinch of cinnamon but it is not to harsh. It compliments it just right. It tastes like a zing. It is nice for coffee lover who enjoy cinnamon. This would go great with a coffee cake. It is priced at $7.99 a 12 oz. bag here.

The Ultimate Vanilla Bean Blend is made with Creamy Vanilla and has a hint of spice and sweet cake flavor. This is my favorite. It tastes pleasant. You can taste the vanilla. It is perfect for those cold mornings when you don't want leave your bed. This would go well with most breakfasts. I also liked this aroma the best. It is priced at $7.99 a 12 oz. bag here.

Entenmann's Coffee offers many awesome flavors of coffee on their website. They are delicious and some of their other coffee flavors sound yummy too. You can find more about their products at their website here.

Overall I loved my samples of Entenmann's Coffee that I received. They are yummy and affordable. I would recommend these products to my friends and family. Especially the The Ultimate Vanilla Blend.

Disclaimer: I received samples for review. No other compensation was received for this post or to host a giveaway. All opinions are mine and are valid. My can't be bought or swayed either way.

1 comment:

  1. You have a very good blog that the main thing a lot of cool and interesting!hope u go for this site to increase visitor. BTW keep blogging!!

    ReplyDelete