Sunday, June 27, 2010

Eden Fantasys: Bed Of Roses Deluxe Kit Review

Bed of Roses Deluxe Kit - Treat the one you love to a special pampering! Packed in a black satin bedside bag: over 200 scented silk rose petals, rose scented bubble bath, edible gourmet chocolate massage oil, hand held massager, 4 tea lights, and an invitation card.

I was very excited to receive a Bed of Roses Deluxe Kit from Eden Fantasys for review. Sometimes us couples can use a bit of romance in our lives. This kit is wonderful. It has silk scented rose petals you can scatter on the floor or on your bed to create a romantic setting. It also has candles to add to that setting. This kit contains a lovely rose scented bubble bath that is wonderful for any occasion. It also contains yummy edible gourmet chocolate massage oil that is very delicious on the taste buds. This is perfect for him and her! It wasn't to sweet, bland, or overpowering. It was just right! It comes with a hand held massager and an invitation card to make that romantic moment memorable.
I think the the Bed of Roses Deluxe Kit is very romantic for most occasions between couple who are in love. The rose is the universal flower of love. My favorite part it the edible gourmet chocolate massage oil. I love chocolate! I think the kit all together could only be used once for that romantic meaning but some of the contents such as the bubble bath and massage oil could be used a few more times.

This product would make an awesome bridal shower gift or even a Valentine's Day surprise! This is just a suggestion!

I think he or she can buy this kit for their most precious moments. It is just not for a woman or man in particular. This kit is also priced at $36.99 at Eden Fantasys.
Overall I was very please with my Bed of Roses Deluxe Kit from Eden Fantasys and so was my husband. I thought it was very romantic and I feel many couple would enjoy this awesome product.

Visit Eden Fantasys for more awesome products just like this one.

Disclaimer: I received a sample for review. No other compensation was received for this post or to host a giveaway. All opinions are mine and are valid. My can't be bought or swayed either way.


<><>        <><>        <><>    <><>   
product picture
Sensual kit by Lover's Choice Inc.
        This product was provided free of charge to the reviewer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment