Monday, June 7, 2010

Dr. Howard M. Shapiro's Eat & Beat Diabetes with Picture Perfect Weight Loss Book Review

Are you:
* Overweight and at risk for diabetes?
* Diagnosed as diabetic or prediabetic?
* Worried about heart disease?
* Need to lower your blood pressure or cholesterol?
* Need to lose weight healthfully?
* Want to prevent your children from getting diabetes?

My mom has Diabetes. I have always had a fear of being diagnosed with this myself. They say it is genetic. This is why I was excited to review Eat & Beat Diabetes with Picture Perfect Weight Loss by Dr. Howard M. Shapiro. This is a Visual Program to Prevent and Control Diabetes. This book breaks down dietary break down and food comparison to give you healthier alternatives to your every day diet. It takes unhealthy food choices and compares them to healthy food choices with the same abount of calories. This helps give you tools to change your dietary lifestyle and hopefully reduces your chances of having Diabetes later on.

I am a visual person so I loved the visual aspect of  Eat & Beat Diabetes with Picture Perfect Weight Loss. I felt this was very informative. You always hear how we need to eat better to help stop the epidemic of Diabetes but you never hear of a solution. This is what this offers! A big bonus is you will lose weight if you use this program and make it a part of your lifestyle.

Overall I liked Beat Diabetes with Picture Perfect Weight Loss by Dr. Howard M. Shapiro! I feel it has a worthwhile program directed at helping others either cope or prevent Diabetes which is vastly growing in statistics across the country. I would recommend this product!

You can find out more about this book at Dr. Howard Shapiro's website here.

This product is priced at $13.57 here.

Disclaimer: I received a sample for review from FSB Associates. No other compensation was received for this post or to host a giveaway. All opinions are mine and are valid. My can't be bought or swayed either way.

0 comments:

Post a Comment