Sunday, June 27, 2010

Check Out My New Look

Blogs by Sneaky Momma

Check out Mommy Blessings in Small Bundles new look! Blogs by Sneaky Momma took pity on my poor blog after I won a contest on Simply Stacey and transformed my blog into a better than ever professional looking mommy blog!

Jill from Blogs by Sneaky Momma started blogging in April 2007. It wasn't long before a passion for improving her blog consumed her and she started learning everything she could about blog design. She was eager to share her knowledge with others, so she created a blog that is now chock full of blog tips. It didn’t take long before she started designing blogs professionally. She has now worked on over eighty different blogs.

I was so excited! I told Jill @ Sneaky Momma I wanted a girly mommy look and that is what she gave me! She used a girly kit by Heather Ann Designs. This is only a taste of what she can do!  Her prices range from $35-$95 depending on what you want! You can also ask for additions and they cost a little extra from $2-$5 depending on what you want. But it is very affordable!

Check out Blogs by Sneaky Momma for more information on blog makeovers and prices!

I love my blog's new look! Thanks Jill;-)

1 comment:

  1. WOW, WHEN I WAS CHECKING MY DASHBOARD I WENT TO SEE YOUR UPDATES, AND THEN I SAW YOU NEW DESIGN, IT IS QT AND YOUR KIDS JUST LOOK LOOK LIKE A MINI VERSION OF YOU AND YOUR HUBBY, LOL

    ReplyDelete