Sunday, June 20, 2010

Bronzed Envy Can Tan Product Review

Bronzed Envy is a company that offers sunless tanning products and services.

Airbursh Spray Tanning is:
•SAFE! No harsh spray soltuions!
•Fast & Easy to apply - takes minutes
•Long Lasting
•Natural Color!

Business Owner's Introduction:
“My name is Blakeley and I live in Austin, TX. I am a stay at home mom of two boys. I always knew I wanted to start my own business, but I didn’t quite know what. After doing some researching for a family member about safer, quicker ways to tan I came across Airbrush Tanning. I instantly fell in love with the idea and wanted to start my own Mobile Airbrush Tanning Service. I started Bronzed Envy in October 2008 and the rest is history. People were calling right away! I make my own hours, and am able to be home for my kids during the day. After 4 months I had to hire my fist “helper” and after 6 months, I was so busy I couldn’t believe it! This service is so popular and women all over the place are attaching the word “addicting” to this service. All it takes is ONE tan and you are addicted! The results are a natural toasted almond bronze, with NO orange or red undertones in the solution! I know, because I’ve developed the color myself. I knew exactly what my clients were looking for, and what I couldn’t find in a solution. I have clients coming to me after trying other places and stay with me mainly because they adore my color! I want to share this great opportunity with other women as well. I believe its the perfect business for stay-at-home moms wanting some extra income, or someone just like me, looking for something unique to start of their own. Its a fun, easy, low investment and high profit business! Make your own hours, be your own boss, and stay as busy as you would like! I can help you with everything you need to get started. Please feel free to check out my blog, website or email me for more information!”

I was excited to receive Can Tan from Bronzed Envy for review. When I was just starting out before I met my husband. I would tan a lot at the salon. Of course I started to realize the damaging effects it had on my skin so I started using spray on tans. Those did not last long. Plus the money I was spending on spray on tans that didn't last was growing.

To my surprise Can Tan lasted a good while. It was easy on my skin. The color was perfect for me. I am a very fair person so it is hard to find the right color for me when it comes to spray on tans. It wasn't to dark but it looked natural. Now I don't feel like a ghost. It wasn't harsh on my skin. Plus it didn't rub off on my clothes. This product is priced at $24.00. This is perfect for beach wear!

This is a wonderful solution to tanning beds! This is way better for your skin in the long run and it is way cheaper. Plus these products work well for any skin type. It is also considered 100% natural and 99% organic solution! That is a big plus to me.

My husband also liked my results after using Can Tan from Bronzed Envy. He has always seen me fair skinned so was a nice change for him to and it didn't cost us a $100 like most places.

Overall I was pleased with the results of Can Tan from Bronzed Envy. It is affordable, easy to use, and the results are very pleasing. I would recommend this product.

Check out the Bronzed Envy website for more information on this awesome product and information on other Bronzed Envy products.

Disclaimer: I received a sample for review. No other compensation was received for this post or to host a giveaway. All opinions are mine and are valid. My can't be bought or swayed either way.

0 comments:

Post a Comment