Tuesday, June 1, 2010

5 chances to win $200 from Flip Video Brought to you By Blogher

Miss capturing a memory of your own? Share your story as a comment on each of the five blogs for a chance to win $200. Put it toward the purchase of a camcorder so you don’t miss the next one!
The SlideHD is the world’s best shoot and show camcorder. You can record up to 4 hours of incredible HD video and watch it instantly with the slide up 3” widescreen. The SlideHD is pre-loaded with FlipShare™ software for instant viewing, editing, one-click emailing, and online sharing. Learn more about the SlideHD and order with free shipping.
 Jenny of Jenny on the Spot will never leave her Flip at home again after a recent night out with her friend Lisa. “As we strolled in the cool evening breeze… an uneven slab of sidewalk — Took. Lisa. Down… The contents of her purse went everywhere! A kind woman even had to bring her one of her shoes. I would have brought Lisa her shoe… had I not been laughing so hard.”
 Mel of Fraase Family wishes she had a video of when her husband arrived home from Afghanistan. “It would have been awesome to see the faces of the kids as they greeted the daddy they’ve been missing for almost a year, or to see Daddy meet his new baby he has only known through pictures and letters. I wish I’d had a video of those moments.”
Katie of Confessions of a Young Married Couple missed capturing her sons first time on a swing, “I sat him in the infant swing and gave him a good push and instantly this perfect, loud, gut-belly laugh exploded from his little mouth.  It was such a pure, sweet laugh.”
 Bonggamom of Finding Bonggamom wishes she had captured when her twin boys “learned to ride two-wheelers at the tender young age of three. They were the subject of many stares and impressed looks -- but I have no video footage of that era.”
Amy of Doobleh-vay needs to carry a Flip camcorder in her handbag every day. She loves capturing videos of her kids being silly and adorable, recounting many times she wishes she had a video to remember and share.
I found this contest on Blogher here. They have many other contests you where you can enter and win prizes.

1 comment:

  1. I so wish I had a camera on me yesterday when my 2 year old was feeding her baby sister. it was hilarious. I hope I win so I can go get me one of those cute little cam that says on me forever. LOL
    supermomplace[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete