Friday, May 28, 2010

Terri Blackstock's Predator Book Review

Description of Predator by Terri Blackstock:
  
"The murder of Krista Carmichael’s fourteen-year-old sister by an online predator has shaken her faith and made her question God’s justice and protection. Desperate to find the killer, she creates an online persona to bait the predator. But when the stalker turns his sights on her, will Krista be able to control the outcome?
Ryan Adkins started the social network GrapeVyne in his college dorm and has grown it into a billion-dollar corporation. But he never expected it to become a stalking ground for online predators. One of them lives in his town and has killed two girls and attacked a third.

When Ryan meets Krista, the murders become more than a news story to him, and everything is on the line. Joining forces, he and Krista set out to stop the killer. But when hunters pursue a hunter, the tables can easily turn. Only God can protect them now."

My Review:

Predator is intense. But I found myself thinking about what I would do if I was Krista and my sister was killed by a predator. I felt a roller coaster of emotions reading this book. Once I started reading this book I could not put it down. I had to finish reading Predator. This book is scary because this is something that has and can happen in real life. I have found myself questioning God at times! My sister passed away 6 years ago to a heart condition. I was felt with many emotions like Krista. This book really connected with me. I think that most parents should read this book.

Overall I loved Predator as emotional as it was. It was really good. It is one of those books you can only read once though. Predator is priced at $9.99 here.

You can read more about Terri Blackstock here.

Read Chapter 1 here.

 Disclaimer: A book was received for review but no other compensation was acquired. All opinions are mine and are valid. They were not swayed either way.

0 comments:

Post a Comment