Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Scandle Candle Product Review

"Are you fond of body massage oil and fragrant spa candles? What if you could combine them both into a massage oil candle that combined the potent scent of a candle with the comfort of a essential oil massage lotion? Scandle Candles body candles do just that, beginning as a delightful soy candle that melts into a wonderful body lotion suitable for skin care or as a soothing massage lotion. There is nothing quite like a body candle massage, with the wonderful aroma of their massage oil aromatherapy candles working equally well as a room-enhancing scent and as a aromatherapy soy lotion for your skin. Consider a soy body candle for massage purposes, or just use one of their massage candle varieties for aromatherapy purposes—their spa candles have many uses, and are sure to become your favorite body lotion candle." 

Scandle Candles are all natural and are made from FDA approved ingredients including shea butter, cosmetic grade soy butter, jojoba, vitamin E, & body safe fragrance or essential oils.

Scandle Candles are safe, comfortable, and warmed oil can be directly massaged into the skin , leaving the skin smooth, soft, and pleasantly scented.

I am so excited I received a Scandle Candle in Uplifting Blend for review from Scandle Candles. I like spa products like any woman. Who wouldn't want to pamper themselves! This is awesome. It is not just a candle but it melts into a wonderful message oil.  This is a creative way to moisturize your body. This is so cool!

 My Scandle Candle came in a tin container with a band around it that says Reduce-Reuse-Recycle on it. That is awesome that the container is recyclable.

My Scandle Candle smell wonderful and citris like. It wasn't to over powering. The scent was calming! It had a wonderful aroma blend that seem to be taken into my body well. I used is on my back and legs.The texture was pleasant. My candle wasn't to hot when it was applied either. My skin was amazingly soft! This a product you would use on those rough days. This would also make an awesome gift.

Here are several benefits of soy that can never be replicated with paraffin candles or other vegetable based candles:

* complex blend of soy and all natural vegetable oils
* does not emit toxins while burning
* emits an incredibly small amount of soot
* biodegradable
* water soluble
* burns cooler and therefore, slower
* renewable resource
* supports economic growth and US farmers

Overall I loved  Scandle Candle in Uplifting Blend. It made me want more! I plan on recommending this product to my friends and family.

Scandle Candle in Uplifting Blend is priced at $13.95. How awesome is that!

Scandle Candles offers different aromas and products on their website that would be perfect for any spa! Check out their website here for more information.

This is just a product review. In no way is this post supposed to sway anyone’s beliefs or criticize anyone’s beliefs. It is just my opinion on this product. I have my own beliefs and I respect that others have theirs. My experience may be different from other people’s experiences. This product may be for some people and not for others. These are just my honest opinions on this product and nothing more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment