Saturday, May 29, 2010

Quality Eyeglasses at a Low Price

GlassesUSA.com specializes in prescription eyeglasses and sunglasses. Their mission is to offer highest eyeglasses at the most affordable prices in the fastest time span possible all over the world. They own their laboratories. This means they save money therefore saving their customers money. They are also FDA approved! How awesome is that!

GlassesUSA.com conducts their business with honesty and integrity.  Their associates are specially trained to provide their customers with accurate customer care in a professional manner. This is important when you are ordering prescription glasses. To me manners are important. Many businesses you contact over the phone lack professionalism. Customers need to know that they are important.
You can choose from a variety of glasses at the GlassesUSA.com website. They have many different frames that go with many different facial structures. This means you can choose eyeglasses that are fashionable and fit your life style. They have something for everyone. They have glasses for men and women. They also carry prescription sunglasses. The best part is you can save up to 70% by shopping for your glasses by shopping at GlassesUSA.com.

Their prices vary from $18 to $162. How awesome is that. Those prices are very affordable for eyeglasses. Their website is very easy navigate. It makes shopping for glasses online easier than ever. Plus they have place where you can upload a picture of you so you can see what you like in eyeglasses before you buy them. I love that. Now I can make sure the eyeglasses I buy looks good on me before I purchase them.
When you purchase orders over $99 on  GlassesUSA.com shipping is free. That is a nice savings. They are always finding ways to save their customers money.

Check out their website to see their various frames and prices for yourself.

You also receive a $5 coupon for signing up for their email updates.

GlassesUSA.com is giving you, my readers, a code to use on their website. If you use the code mommy10 at checkout you will save 10% off your next purchase of prescription glasses. So check out this awesome website today and start saving money.

15 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by! I'm your newest follower

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi.. Barb..from santasgiftshoppe..following you back..Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Happy Sunday, following you back from Friday Follow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Thanks for stopping by from Friday Follow. Much appreciated. I have followed you back. Hope to read more from you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Jeanette for stopping by through Follow Friday! Love the site and obliged the same through Google Connect. Love the site too! Need a new pair of glasses so I will check out GlassesUSA

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for following Twee Poppets! I'm following you back. Hope you're having a great weekend!

    http://tweepoppets.blogspot.com

    By the way, don't forget to stop by Twee Poppets this week to join in my weekly Tuesday Tag-Along blog hop! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for following SUPER QT ON THE HILL
    http://superqtonthehill.blogspot.com/
    FOLLOWING YOU BACK

    ReplyDelete
  8. Returning the follow. I followed on GFC, Twitter, and added you on FB.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for stopping back!! I am now following!!

    www.justtryingtosavemoney.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for visiting my blog, I'm following back.
    http://theevolvingspirit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the following. I'm now following :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm so happy I don't need eyeglasses anymore! Following you back from Friday Follow!

    ReplyDelete