Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Neuma Beauty Product Review

I most women I love beauty products. That is why I was excited when I was lucky enough to recieve beauty products from Neuma for review. I received three products to review. I received their lotion, shampoo, and conditioner. All seemed very delightful.

Facts about Neuma:
* Renewable, beneficial plant-based ingredients
* Certified organic extracts
* 85% post consumer recycled products
* 100% certified wind power
* 100% recycled fiber containers

Neuma has ZERO sulfates, parabens, dioxane, glutens, phthalates, nerotoxins, aluminum compounds, glycols, and formaldehyde donors. How awesome is this. I don't know about some of you but I find myself very health aware when it comes to some of these ingredients. I love all natural products for this reason.

Nuema Lotion smelled lovely and my skin felt softer after using it. It wasn't to oily just pure moister. This was was my favorite product. I love lotions like most women. This replenished my skin.

Nuema Shampoo and Conditioner worked together to revitalize my hair and bring life into it. This product smelled wonderful and it lasted as well. My hair felt clean as I washed it. It was easy on my scalp and hair. It only took a little bit to get the job done. After my hair was dry I noticed my hair had more body and felt softer. The effect was awesome.

Overall I was very happy with Nuema's Beauty products. I would recommend this product to my friends and family. It is like having professional results at home!

Find out more about Neuma and their products at their website here.

This is just a product review. In no way is this post supposed to sway anyone’s beliefs or criticize anyone’s beliefs. It is just my opinion on this product. I have my own beliefs and I respect that others have theirs. My experience may be different from other people’s experiences. This product may be for some people and not for others. These are just my honest opinions on this product and nothing more. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment