Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Head Organics Product Review

"Head Organics formulas are free of harsh detergents and polluting chemicals to keep both hair and environment pure and natural. With world-class research and development, access to global ingredients and true “green chemistry,” this 100% vegan and gluten-free hair care line offers standout performance in both personal grooming and personal responsibility for the environment. Each product is masterfully blended with naturally derived, certified organic active ingredients, botanical extracts, essential fatty acids, glycerin, vegetable oils, natural proteins and coconut."

I was lucky enough to be chosen to receive hair products from Head Organics for review. I was very excited. I love organic all natural products. This was a great opportunity for me. I received 2 in 1 shampoo & conditioner, leave-in conditioning spray, extra hold mousse, extra hold hair gel, shine/anti-frizz serum, and styling wax from Head Organics.

My Experience:

2 in 1 shampoo & conditioner – I needed conditioning so this product worked nicely in my hair. My hair is a bit thin and coarse so my benefited greatly. This product gave my hair some volume and fluff. It was easy on my hair. My hair felt soft after I used it. This product is priced at $16.50.

leave-in conditioning spray – This product was my favorite. It was not to greasy. It does not weigh hair down. It does not make hair to oily. It keeps well and makes it easier to manage frizz. This product is priced at $13.50.

extra hold mousse – It had some volume but did not last. It was all right for mousse but mousse has never worked well with my hair. This product is priced at $16.50.

extra hold hair gel – This product worked well in holding my hair in a bun. I work for the US Marine Corps so this is important. This product is priced at $13.50.

shine/anti-frizz serum - This helped tame my hair and even gave my hair a tad of shine. Only ad a little. You can ad to much I found out. This product is priced at $14.50.

styling wax – This will help hold your hair styles. This will hold curly hair well. I was happy with this product. It lasted a while too. I can say I had a lot of fun using this product. This product is priced at $13.50.
Overall Head Organics has a great assortment of hair products. They are all natural and they work well with damaged or chemically treated hair. I enjoyed these products very much. I do believe that results vary with different hair textures and different hair conditions.

Head Organics uses recycled materials or materials that can be recycled for packaging. How cool is that. They care about the environment.

Head Organics also does not believe in animal testing. That is also a fact about them that I love as an animal lover.

Head Organics received the Best of Natural Beauty Awards in 2008, 2009, and 2010.

You can find our more about Head Organics and their awesome products at their website here.

This is just a product review. In no way is this post supposed to sway anyone’s beliefs or criticize anyone’s beliefs. It is just my opinion on this product. I have my own beliefs and I respect that others have theirs. My experience may be different from other people’s experiences. This product may be for some people and not for others. These are just my honest opinions on this product and nothing more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment