Thursday, May 6, 2010

Flicka 2 Movie Review

Movie Synopsis:

The wild mustangs of Wyoming return when Flicka 2 makes its exclusive premiere on DVD and DVD Combo Pack May 4th from Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment. The uplifting film, directed by Michael Damian (Moondance Alexander), a continuation of the popular 2006 Flicka that starred Tim McGraw, features Patrick Warburton (“Family Guy,” “Seinfeld”), newcomer Tammin Sursok (“The Young And The Restless”) and country legend Clint Black in a thrilling story of the special bond between one girl and the mustang no one could tame. Carrie (Sursok) is a big-city teenager whose life is turned upside down when she moves to a horse ranch in Wyoming to live with her father (Warburton). But everything changes when Carrie meets Flicka, a wild, jet-black mustang who’s just as free-spirited and strong-willed as Carrie. The two form a special bond and Carrie opens her heart to her father and a handsome, local boy, but when a jealous rival puts Flicka’s life in jeopardy, Carrie must do whatever it takes to save her best friend.

My Review:

Flicka 2 is about love, relationships, and the bond between a horse named Flicka and a girl named Carrie. Carrie learns to think of someone else besides herself. Flicka brings out a part of her she never knew existed.Their is also a love story in this movie that is also interesting to watch.

This movie brought out emotions in me. This is a great movie to watch with the family on family night. I thought this movie was wonderful and appropriate for kids. I love watching movies where love is the main focus. I think movies like this is great for kids to watch. It teaches kids that their are consequences to their actions.

My daughter loved Flicka 2 she kept saying horse and pointing at the TV. She is 2 and loves animals.

I thought overall the acting was pretty good. I especially liked the horse Flicka of ourse and they found the perfect teen to play a rebellious teen.  I am also a Clint Black fan anyway!


I received products for review from Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment. The opinions within this post are of my own and I was not influenced in any way. Please do your own research before purchasing products. Your opinions and results may differ.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a cute movie!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment! I'm already following your lovely blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Follow Friday, I'm returning the love and following you back.

    ReplyDelete