Sunday, May 2, 2010

EyeSlices Product Review

eyeSlices are innovative eye treatment pads that combine the natural essence of nature with bio-innovation to bring about an all-in-one solution to all common eye concerns. eyeSlices® is a global first in cryogel polymer technology. These dermal delivery eye masks reduce the appearance of red eyes, dark circles under eyes, tired eyes, wrinkles and puffy eyes within 5 minutes of use. These professional spa and in-home anti-aging eye skin treatments lock in moisture and are unique in that they provide an instant cooling sensation without a fridge and are re-usable!

As a woman I am always looking for ways to get rid of dark circles and puffiness around my eyes. Recently I had a opportunity to review a unique product called eyeSlices thanks to It's a Glam Thing. What a way to revive your eyes! I got to try the Candy Eyes and Legendary Eyes. The best thing about this product is that it works. My wrinkles even look faint after I use this product. I loved how my skin felt afterward!

How To Use eyeSlices:

* Remove all eye make-up, cleanse and dry your skin.
* Open the eyeSlices compact container completely (the whole container folds out).
* Peel back the foil lid on each eyeSlices oval insert.
* Remove the eyeSlices from the transparent inserts, dab off excess moisture and place one eyeSlice over each eye.
* Gently press each eyeSlice onto the closed eye to enable the eyeSlice to mould into the eye contours. The eyeSlice should comfortably stay on the eye when sitting in an upright position.
* Leave the eyeSlices on your eyes for 5 minutes or as desired.
* Remove eyeSlices from your eyes and place back into the eyeSlices original container and seal shut.
* Wipe off excess with a moist cloth if necessary.
* For best results use at least once a day.

eyeSlices Unique Benefits:

* eyeSlices has instant cooling sensation without a fridge!
* eyeSlices thermo-gymnastics effect on the skin stimulating circulation.
* eyeSlices are re-usable up to 10 times.
* eyeSlices have a natural & non-toxic manufacturing process.
* eyeSlices offer a soothing sensation & comfort of use.

My favorite product out of the eyeSlices I tried was the Eye Candy. I loved the after effects of using it better. I think it worked better with my wrinkles out of the 2. It only took 5 minutes to use and it was comfortable! I loved the texture of the slice. It is also reusable!

Overall I loved eyeSlices. I think I am going to buy some thins year for the Marine Corps ball. It will help get rid of any unwanted dark circles and lighten up my wrinkles. This product is great for any major events you might have coming. up. I would recommend this product!

2 reusable eyeSlices cost anywhere from $12 - $17.

You can find more information about eyeSlices at their website here.

This is just a product review. In no way is this post supposed to sway anyone’s beliefs or criticize anyone’s beliefs. It is just my opinion on this product. I have my own beliefs and I respect that others have theirs. My experience may be different from other people’s experiences. This product may be for some people and not for others. These are just my honest opinions on this product and nothing more. 



9 comments:

  1. Thanks for following Wild Rose and Fugitive Firefly! Beautiful blog you have here Returning the favor and following you too. Hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for stopping by my blog the other day. Happily returning the follow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Follow from Friday Follow;
    Would love to get follow back at;
    http://beonefineday.blogspot.com/
    Thanks for sharing,
    Nan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for being a new follower to my blog! I am happy to be following you back! Wonderful review!

    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for following! Returning the favor. Hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Following you back! :) Love your cute butterflies on the blog! Great review too! : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for following me, I am now following you! Sorry for the late follow, my little one has been sick.

    ReplyDelete