Sunday, May 2, 2010

Dazzle Dry Nail Care Kit Product Review

I like girly things. I like makeup. I like nail polish. I like all kinds of things like that. That is why I was excited when It's a Glam Thing offered me a chance to review a Dazzle Dry Nail Kit. Dazzle Dry is a quick dry nail polish system that was designed to cut the time you put into doing your nails. Some would say thins is a miracle. You get top notch results in little time. Lets face it some of us just don't have the time required for nail care.

Products Include:Dazzle Dry Ruby Red
  • Base Coat/ Nail Prep- Revolutionary products in the Dazzle Dry Quick Dry Nail system! One prepares the nail bed for application, while the other, specifically for natural nails, helps keep the nail polish lasting longer
  • Kits and Displays- Nail Manicure Kits! Everything you need for beautiful nails. Nail Prep, Base Coat for natural nails, high shine nail polish and fast drying topcoat. Beautifully packaged for your convenience.
  • Nail Lacquers- Fast drying! High shine! Dazzle Dry nail colors; nitrocellulose free, toluene free, formaldehyde free, phthalate free, plus UV protection for long lasting color.
  • Polish Remover- Strips off nail polish without drying nails and cuticles
  • Thinner- when your Dazzle Dry Top Coat and Nail Lacquers become thick, restore with Dazzle Dry Thinner!
  • Top Coat- A quick drying topcoat with a high gloss finish and long lasting coverage plus UV screen protection. Great for all nail finishes
  • VB Cosmetics- Soft hands and healthy Cuticles. VB Cosmetics uses shea butter combined with botanical oils and along with quality moisturizers to give your hands the hydration they need.
The nail prep/base coat combination is designed to prepare the nail bed for application of the nail lacquer and remove any natural oils as well as nourish your nails. The polish does try amazingly fast, so there is no long waiting and only one coat is needed. How cool is that! This is why I love this product.

I would recommend the Dazzle Dry Nail Kit to others. Especially people who are always busy like I am. The price on this product varies. You will have to visit their website for more information.

This is just a product review. In no way is this post supposed to sway anyone’s beliefs or criticize anyone’s beliefs. It is just my opinion on this product. I have my own beliefs and I respect that others have theirs. My experience may be different from other people’s experiences. This product may be for some people and not for others. These are just my honest opinions on this product and nothing more.


2 comments:

  1. folloing you back from FF! have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I shared your blog via Twit This. Thank you for reviewing Dazzle Dry.

    Vivian Valenty

    ReplyDelete