Saturday, May 1, 2010

CleanLogic Stretch Bath & Shower Cloth Product Review

I was given the chance to review CleanLogic Stretch Bath & Shower Cloth thanks to Its' a Glam Thing. I received 2 CleanLogic Stretch Bath & Shower Cloths. 1 was green and the other blue. They were both nice and felt wonderful. They actually did stretch 3 times it's actual size. They exfoliate and offer overall cleanliness to the body.

This wonderful CleanLogic Stretch Bath & Shower Cloth leaves your skin feeling smooth and fresh. I felt totally rejuvenated after using it. This is a unique product that I was very impressed with.

Awesome facts about CleanLogic Stretch Bath & Shower Cloths:
  • Ideal for cleaning the entire body.
  • Stimulates blood circulation.
  • Eliminates dead skin cells.
  • Helps control cellulite.
I was very please with CleanLogic Stretch Bath & Shower Cloths and I would recommend these products to my friends and my family.
    This wonderful product costs $5.09 per cloth.

    You can find out more about CleanLogic Stretch Bath & Shower Cloths here.

    This is just a product review. In no way is this post supposed to sway anyone’s beliefs or criticize anyone’s beliefs. It is just my opinion on this product. I have my own beliefs and I respect that others have theirs. My experience may be different from other people’s experiences. This product may be for some people and not for others. These are just my honest opinions on this product and nothing more.

    4 comments:

    1. Wow sounds like a Super Washcloth!

      Thanks for following me from Follow Friday, following you back now!

      ReplyDelete
    2. thank you for becoming a follower!! :)

      ReplyDelete
    3. Hi! Poppin' in from Friday Follow to be your newest Follower! Have a wonderful weekend and pop by my blog if you get a chance. I love new followers! :)

      Bridgette Groschen
      The Groschen Goblins
      http://www.groschengoblins.com/2010/04/friday-follow-april-30-gbop-giveaway-2.html

      ReplyDelete
    4. Thanks for following me, I am now following you. Thsoe cloths look amazing and I bet they feel so good.
      Have a great weekend,
      Sara

      ReplyDelete