Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Bling Strands Product Review

As a woman I love hair pretties! That is why I was so excited to get to review Bling Strands thanks to It's a Glam Thing. Bling Strands are fabulous tinsel-tinted strands that tie into your own hair to create a luminous effect. They come in a rainbow of colors and can be washed, flat-ironed, and curled. A salon is supposed to attach them but I did mine myself. It took me about an hour to do this. They looked really cool. My Bling Strands I received are sizzling black. My hair is redish so they stood out.

You can use these awesome products to go punk or just look stylish. These are awesome for any girl to play with.

There are 30 fun colors to choose from (naturals, precious metals, brights and pastels).

It’s $6.50 for 18 inch strand for a pack of 25 and $8.95 for 36 inch strand for a pack of 25. How awesome is that. That is actually very affordable for this product.

Bling Strands are some awesome products to think about looking into around Halloween time. Plus they are so much fun!

Overall I loved Bling Strands. I don't know how long it lasts because I am a Marine and had to remove them before I went to work but I had fun with them while it lasted. I would recommend this product!

This is just a product review. In no way is this post supposed to sway anyone’s beliefs or criticize anyone’s beliefs. It is just my opinion on this product. I have my own beliefs and I respect that others have theirs. My experience may be different from other people’s experiences. This product may be for some people and not for others. These are just my honest opinions on this product and nothing more.


0 comments:

Post a Comment