Friday, April 2, 2010

WEN by Chaz Dean Sweet Almond Mint Conditioner Review

“The WEN® Cleansing Conditioner is a revolutionary new concept in cleansing your hair that has Hollywood buzzing! It’s special because it cleanses hair thoroughly but without lathering and all the harsh ingredients that may be found in ordinary shampoos — it is designed so it won’t strip your hair and scalp of their natural oils. Your hair is left with sheen, moisture, manageability and better color retention.”

I received a bottle of WEN by Chaz Dean Sweet Almond Mint Conditioner and I am hooked. The smell was just wonderfully amazing. I wanted to eat it but I realized I couldn’t because it is conditioner. It also made my scalp feel nice and tingly. My scalp had an overall clean feeling to it after using this product.

My hair also felt wonderful and soft when it dried after using WEN by Chaz Dean Sweet Almond Mint Conditioner. I curled my hair and I loved the results. I experienced less frizz and more body.

I experienced the best results of WEN by Chaz Dean Sweet Almond Mint Conditioner after a few days of use. I loved how my hair felt and how it looked. I could tell a big improvement. My hair looks a lot healthier and this is a major plus because my hair goes through a lot on a daily basis. I always have to put it up in a bun because of my job in the Marine Corps.

Here are the ingredients in WEN by Chaz Dean Sweet Almond Mint Conditioner:
Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Prunus Serotina (Wild Cherry) Bark Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Hydrolyzed Wheat, Protein, Panthenol, Butylene Glycol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Polysorbate 60, PEG-60 Almond Glycerides, Amodimethicone, Citric Acid, Menthol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Fragrance (Parfum, Limonene.
WEN by Chaz Dean Sweet Almond Mint Conditioner comes in a Healthy Care Hair System by Chaz Dean. This system costs $29.95 here for a 30 day supply. It also comes with WEN by Chaz Dean Sweet Almond Mint Styling Cream, WEN by Chaz Dean Sweet Almond Mint Moist Intensive Hair Repair Mask, WEN by Chaz Dean Sweet Almond Mint Texture Balm, and WEN by Chaz Dean Wide Tooth Shower Comb. If any of these products are like the WEN by Chaz Dean Almond Mint Conditioner then you know they have to be awesome.

Also if you are not happy with the WEN by Chaz Dean Healthy Care Hair System you can return the product within 60 days explaining why you weren’t happy with your product and get your money back even if all you sent back is empty containers. That sounds like a sweet deal to me.

I was happy with the WEN by Chaz Dean Almond Mint Conditioner I received and I would recommend this product to my friends and family.

Check out some of Chaz’s tips for using his products here.

Check out some facts on Chaz Dean products here.

Check out more information and how to order on the WEN by Chaz Dean website here.

Check out other Wen hair care products at WenHaireCare.com.

Disclaimer: Wen by Chaz Dean provided me with a free sample of this product to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose.  Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review in return for the free product.

0 comments:

Post a Comment