Sunday, April 25, 2010

Pantzies The Designer Panty Liner Review

Here is a little bling for your panties  ladies!

"Nothing out there on the market can compare! Not only are they darling- but they function better than any other existing panty liner! Pantzies are the first and only panty liner that will stay put- even when worn in the water! They will stick to all fabrics so use them even as a panty substitute in pants, jeans, pantyhose, tights, workout wear, leotards, bathing suits, and shorts! For hard to stick to fabrics that are slippery like nylon/ spandex work out wear and certain bathing suits try Pantzies’ Sportzies! They are designed to stay put during vigorous activity, exercising, even swimming. For delicate fine lingerie, lace, and thin mesh fabrics try Pantzies’ Daintzies! They’re both the same beautiful liners but with specific adhesive stickiness created precisely for those end of the spectrum fabrics that need special care and attention!"

I was so lucky to get the opportunity to review these adorable panty liners from Pantzies. I think these are just adorable. They come in many designs and colors. These fashionable liners are disposable, made of biodegradable polyurethane and with a stronger adhesive than traditional cotton panty liners,and can even be worn as a panty substitute with those cute jeans you can only wear without panties due to panty lines. The dyes used in Pantzies is hypoallergenic and completely colorfast. The fabric uses new antibacterial technology that prevents clothing from becoming an incubator of multiplying microbes. What an awesome idea!
If you are big into fashion then you need to have a pack of Pantzies. These make many clothes easier to wear. Pantzies help protect your clothes against many uncomfortable female issues we encounter on a daily bases or even monthly.

I received some Pantzies in thong shape and some in panty shape. I received some in fashion designs and some in fun designs. They are very easy to apply to your panties. Just remove the peal in back like a sticker and place them on your panties. The adhesive should hold them in place. It is that easy. They stay on easier than the traditional panty liner.

My favorite Pantzies are the leopard in pink and brown. I also liked the red flannel pattern. These adorable panty liners come in many other designs as well. I also like to use Eve's Female Deodorant Spray. It did not seem to effect this product which is a good thing.
I also noticed that Pantzies work well in water. I probably wouldn't stay out in water for hours with them but overall they will stay on and continue to do their job for a while which is more than I can say foe the traditional panty liner.

I remember when I first realized I was becoming a woman when I got my first visit from mother nature. My mom took me out and bought me female products, make up, and an outfit. It was almost like a female gift pack. Pantzies would also be perfect to include in this gift pack. You should think about doing this with your daughter. I seemed to help me when I reached that stage. It was like a celebration that helped me accept it.

Pantzies sells at $7.95 for a pack of 16. This an affordable safe female product that offers woman freedom without worry. These will be great when I go out on a date night with the hubby!

Overall Pantzies is a good product that would be great to have on special occasions. I would recommend this product. Especially for those who are active in the fashion industry.

You can purchase Pantzies here.

This is just a product review. In no way is this post supposed to sway anyone’s beliefs or criticize anyone’s beliefs. It is just my opinion on this product. I have my own beliefs and I respect that others have theirs. My experience may be different from other people’s experiences. This product may be for some people and not for others. These are just my honest opinions on this product and nothing more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment