Friday, April 2, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins #170

I love Friday Fill -ins, don't you! Thanks Janet for all the awesome Friday Fill -ins. The bold words are what I filled in.

1. All you need is love and family.
2. Spending time with my kids fills me with laughter.
3. Each generation, as it grows up, then they have future generations.
4. Stress is something I have a hard time dealing with.
5. A trip to Texas is what I need.
6. You give and you get back.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxation, tomorrow my plans include getting ready for Easter and Sunday, I want to go to church!

Check our Friday Fill-Ins here and fill in you own.

3 comments:

  1. Awesome Blog Design!!!! Comment LUV from MBC!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun I just went to the site you linked and printed it out. This is great for Friday pizza nights! Every other week my family gets together and has pizza and then play games. This would be a great conversation game to play for our next family pizza night! See this is whats awesome about giveaways that allow comments as entries..you get to learn and discover new things :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think everyone hates stress! No one I know really can handle it great, I have to work on that as well.

    ReplyDelete