Saturday, April 24, 2010

Aller-Ease Cotton Comfort Pillow Protector Review

"Dust mites and dust mite allergens, pet dander and pollen that hide in pillows and mattresses can't penetrate Aller-Ease Original products. The fabric-like construction of Aller-Ease Original products offers soft and effective waterproof protection that is affordable for any family budget. Plus, Aller-Ease Original is third-party lab-tested to prevent bed bugs from biting through the fabric."

The average bed can contain up to 10 million dust mites. Dust mites are a major cause of asthma and allergies, especially in children and the elderly. Mattresses can double in weight every 10 years, due to microscopic allergens that accumulate inside. Household pets, and the dander can increase the allergens living in your bedroom with you. Molds are tiny organisms that are related to mushrooms. Like pollen, microscopic mold spores float through the air through air vents and other areas. There are many dangers I myself didn't even know about.

I received an Aller-Ease Cotton Comfort Pillow Protector for review from Aller-Ease. I was very happy. Especially after reading all the allergens I am exposed to when I simply sleep in my bed at night. This is a product most parents should look at buying for their children.

The fabric that Aller-Ease uses is sturdy and well made. It is stitched together well for overall comfort. It is made from 100% tightly woven cotton. It felt wonderfully comfortable when I slept on it. It was very nice. It almost seems like it breaths. It felt nice knowing I was being protected while I slept from all the nasty mites and mold I could possibly be getting exposed to.

This product would be a great asset to someone who suffers from asthma, breathing disorders, or other health issues. This might help better protect their breathing as they sleep.

Aller-Ease Cotton Comfort Pillow Protectors comes with 2 pillow protectors. It costs $19.99. It is well worth it considering what it will be protecting you from.

Overall I was please with my Aller-Ease Cotton Comfort Pillow Protector. It was comfortable. I would recommend this product to my friends and family. I don't have anything negative to report on this product.

You can find more information about the benefits of using Aller-Ease here.

You can find out more about Aller-Ease Products here.

This is just a product review. In no way is this post supposed to sway anyone’s beliefs or criticize anyone’s beliefs. It is just my opinion on this product. I have my own beliefs and I respect that others have theirs. My experience may be different from other people’s experiences. This product may be for some people and not for others. These are just my honest opinions on this product and nothing more.

1 comment:

  1. i love my allerease pillow covers!!!! it totally grosses me out how many dustmites get in your pillows and mattresses!!!

    ReplyDelete