Thursday, March 4, 2010

Jumbo Shape Sorter Review

I am a huge fan of educational toys and Ebeanstalk provides wonderful educational learning toys for newborns, babies, toddlers and toys for a preschoolers. Their site is so easy to use. They match up toys to age and gender on their website. Ebeanstalk is dedicated to providing learning and educational toys to help the developmental growth of a child.

Ebeanstalk has specifically matched 7 core skills to a child’s developmental growth: These core skills are:

• Imagination
• Education
• Language
• Dexterity
• Locomotion
• Emotion
• Social

I received a Jumbo Shape Sorter for review from Ebeanstalk. I was very pleased with this product. This toy resembles an elephant. You put the shapes in the back of the elephant shaped Jumbo Shape Sorter, press on his ears to release the shapes so the sorting can begin again, and you can also turn the tail of the Jumbo Shape Sorter.

The Jumbo Shape Sorter helps encourage hand and eye coordination. It does this by promoting sensory exploration through sight, touch and sound. This could be a wonderful toy to when trying to teach your child shapes.

My son enjoyed his Jumbo Shape Sorter. Now keep in mind he is only 6 months old so he doesn’t get the hand of matching shapes or turning the tail. He does like pushing the ears. He thinks it is the funniest thing and he laughs and laughs. I think as he continues growing he will get a lot out of his Jumbo Shape Sorter. I think this is a great learning tool and fun toy that will encourage him to learn some very important skills.

My daughter had no problems figuring out the Jumbo Shape Sorter. However she is 2 years old and the Jumbo Shape Sorter is meant for 1 year olds and above. She had a blast with it. She pushed the shapes in their matching holes. Spun the tail and pushed the ears. She laughed and so did my son who was watching her. She even sat in the floor with him and played with the Jumbo Shape Sorter with him. They played so well together. They both had a lot of fun.

I would recommend the Jumbo Shape Sorter. I think this product would be a lot of fun as well as educational for children. Plus I looked over this toy very carefully and I can’t find any reason to deem this toy unsafe. That is an important factor to me as well. The shapes are too big to swallow. There were no unsafe dangerous toxins used. There were no sharp points on this toy where a child can hurt themselves. I can’t think of any reason not to get this product. The Jumbo Shape Sorter from Ebeanstalk has my seal of approval.

The Jumbo Shape Sorter costs $17.95 on Ebeanstalk. This is reasonable and affordable. This would be a great 1st birthday gift for any kid.

Find out more about the Jumbo Shape Sorter here.

Ebeanstalk is a website dedicated to selecting great baby toys and toddler toys. They rely on the opinions and feedback of bloggers and moms around the country to continue selecting great toys to sell. Their team of child experts also helps them pick out learning toys to make sure your child gets the most out of his or her playtime!

I received this product from Ebeanstalk for review.

2 comments:

  1. I remember playing shape sorter when I was kid. But this one is more fab than the one I used before! Kids will enjoy this more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. following you now!

    Follow me back??
    http://doubledutymommy19.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete