Sunday, March 28, 2010

Good Health Natural Products Product Review

Good Health Natural Products is Based in Greensboro, NC. This is near where I live. I live in Jacksonville NC. They are a leading innovator in the natural and organic markets producing healthy snacks such as Olive and Avocado Oil Potato Chips, Veggie Stix and the new HUMBLES™, a baked hummus chip. The snacks are branded and sold under the Good Health Natural Products name. How awesome is this!

I am a hug fan of health products. I am always dieting and trying new things. This is why I was so excited to receive a variety pack from Good Health Natural Products. I received Glories Sweet Potato Chips, Peanut Butter Filled Pretzels, Veggie Stix, Organic Popcorn, Avocado Oil Potato Chips, Olive Oil Potato Chips, Polenta Corn Chips, and Olive Oil, Lemon and Fetas.
All these products from Good Health Natural Products were delicious. Even more so than other health food products. My favorite were the Polenta Corn Chips with Mediterranean Lime. It was so delicious and it had just the right added flavor of lime to set it off just right. I couldn't eat just one but that was OK. They have zero trans fat with 3.5 fat grams per serving. This product costs roughly $30 for a 12 pack.

My daughters favorite product from Good Health Natural Products was a tie between the Organic Popcorn and Peanut Butter Filled Pretzels. She ate just about all of both. I didn't mind because both products are healthy for her to eat. The Organic Popcorn had zero trans fat and 6 grams of fat per serving with no added butter. This product costs $30.95 for a 12 pack. The Peanut Butter Filled Pretzels Also had zero trans fat and had 6 grams of fat per serving. It to costs $30.95 for a 12 pack. These were yummy. Kids will love these products.
My husband's favorite was the Veggie Stix Hot. He has always been into spicy food so this was perfect for him because I have been trying to get him to be more health aware. This product has zero trans fat and has 4.5 fat grams per serving. It also costs $32.50 for a 12 pack.

I also received some Feta chips and Olive Oil Potato chips from Good Health Natural Products. They were yummy and they go well with salsa. You just have to careful what you eat these chips with because it defeats the purpose when you eat these chips with fatty dips. Check out some awesome recipes here for ideas on how to serve and eat these awesome products.
I also received a bag of Good Health Natural Products which are Sweet Potato Chips. You have to like Sweet Potatos to like these chips. They are not bad but we are not big Sweet Potato eaters. However if you love Sweet Potatos then you will like these. These cost $30.95 for a 12 pack. 

These wonderful products were baked and made with natural oils and ingredients for a more healthy outcome.

Check out the Good Health Natural Products page here to find out which products are Gluten free and Dairy free. These are awesome for people with certain health conditions. Now they can enjoy yummy snacks with flavor to.

The only downside I see to these awesome products is that they do get expensive but the benefits are well worth every penny.

I love these products and I would recommend Good Health Natural Products to my friends and family.

You can follow Good Health Natural Products on Twitter and fan them on Facebook for updates on their awesome products.

Disclaimer: Good Natural Health Products provided me with a free sample of this product to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose.  Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review in return for the free product.


0 comments:

Post a Comment