Sunday, March 28, 2010

Cheap Cookie Cutters: Mickey Mouse Cookie Cutter Review

I have always loved baking. It is one of my favorite pass times. In fact my parents look forward to my visit when I take leave because I love baking and they love eating what I bake. My little brother Jacob loves helping. It is one of our projects we do together when I take leave. That is why I was so excited to receive a Micky Mouse Cookie Cutter from Cheap Cookie Cutters for review.

We are big fans of Micky Mouse at my house. My daughter watches him religiously. She was so excited when we received our Micky Mouse Cookie Cutter in the mail. We had to try it out immediately.

The Micky Mouse Cookie Cutter I received from Cheap Cookie Cutters worked perfectly with our Sugar Cookie Dough. The Mickey Mouse Cutouts came out perfectly. After backing we had perfect sugar cookies shaped like Micky Mouse. My daughter had to share some with her friends next door.

The Micky Mouse Cookie Cutter from Cheap Cookie Cutters was sturdy and did not bend when I used it and did not seem like it could be bent easily. Micky Mouse Cookie Cutters rock! Plus it was easy to wash after use.

I loved this cookie cutter and would recommend it to my friends and family. This product would be great for birthday parties or really any occasion. Plus what kid doesn't like Micky Mouse! This is a product you can use over and over again. Plus it only costs $5.99 so it is very reasonable. I guess you can say Cheap Cookie Cutters live by their name.

You can also find many other reasonably priced cookie cutters in many different shapes here at the Cheap Cookie Cutters website. You can find something for every occasion.

Fan Cheap Cookie Cutters on Facebook here for updates.


Disclaimer: Cheap Cookie Cutters provided me with a free sample of this product to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose.  Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review in return for the free product.


0 comments:

Post a Comment