Sunday, February 7, 2010

Win $250 and Yummy Delicious Donuts from Holy Donuts - (CLOSED)

I love you Holy Donuts! Who wouldn't want some sweetness from time to time or extra cash to put in their pockets. Plus Holy Donuts looks so yummy I just want to eat them right off the web page.

Holy Donuts avoids deep frying, creating a light, fluffy donut with as little as 3-4 grams of fat and 150-250 calories. You'd actually have to eat 4 of our full-sized, delicious donuts to get the amount of fat in just one traditional donut. They do not use any artificial sweeteners or fat substitutes to make our great tasting donuts. How cool is that! Not only are Holy Donuts healthy but they are yummy.

Holey Donuts! is having a contest where one lucky reader from all the participating blogs will win the February Love Assortment consisting of 4 boxes of their latest, best selling, super yummy Holey Donuts! Low Fat Treats and $250 Holey Donuts! store credit good for 1 year!

Enter to win by going to the Holy Donuts website here find and click on the "contact us" link. You will need to put "Mommy Blessings in Small Bundles" in the subject line as well as your name and email address in order to enter. This way my blog will get credit for your entry and your entry counts. You also must sign up to the Holy Donuts newsletter found on the bottom of their here website to count. Please only enter once! The contest ends on 2/28. So hurry and get your entries in!

For an extra entry, please also become a fan of the Facebook fan page here and write this on their wall: "I'm a new fan because of Second Time Around!"

You get 10 extra entries into each of my giveaways for entering this contest and signing up to the Holy Donuts Newsletter! Just comment saying you entered the Holy Donuts Second Time Around Contest. Remember you must sign up for their Newsletter for it to count.

To all my readers who enter. I value each of you. Thanks for entering Holy Donuts "Second Time Around" and crediting blog. Good luck to everyone and thanks for supporting Mommy Blessings in Small Bundles.


18 comments:

  1. Entered by signing up for newsletter and crediting your site... Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Entered, fanned and posted, subscribed. I think that's 12 entries in total.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I entered and fanned on facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I signed up for the Holy Donuts Second Time Around Contest. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Entered with your name and signed up for their newsletter
    rosans4@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fan of Holey Donuts and wrote on their wall
    rosans4@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. I signed up for the Holey Donuts contest.

    I subscribed to their newsletter.

    I fanned them on FB.

    I posted on their FB wall and credited you.

    julie_reuter92 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I entered the Holey Donuts Second Time Around Contest. This sounds Yummy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm a fan on Facebook, posted, subscribed and contacted Holey Donuts because entering Holey Donuts Second Time Around contest is the sensible thing to do when you enjoy great foods!
    adriana(dot)grillo(at)live(dot)ca

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello, I entered the Holy Donuts Second Time Around Contest and signed up for their newsletter. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I became a Fan of Holey Donuts on Facebook and wrote on their wall that "I'm a new fan because of Second Time Around!" Thanks! Trish Froehner

    ReplyDelete
  12. The donuts look so good. How can I get some

    ReplyDelete
  13. i entered the contest - thanks for the chance

    ReplyDelete
  14. I entered the Holy Donuts Second Time Around Contest.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I entered the Holy Donuts Second Time Around Contest. (and signed up for their mailing list.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I entered, fanned & wrote on their wall, and signed up for Holey Donuts newsletter. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete