Friday, February 12, 2010

Orajel Toddler Training Thomas Toothpaste - Tooty Fruity Review

Tooth care is a must for me as a mother. I care about my two year olds teeth and I make sure she brushes her teeth everyday. Let’s face it! A two year old is going to needs incentive to encourage them to brush their teeth. They are not going to want to use our toothpaste. It tastes gross to them and it is too harsh on their teeth as well as their gums.

I bought my daughter Orajel Toddler Training Thomas Toothpaste which has a fruity flavor. She loves brushing her teeth with it. I never have any problems getting her to brush her teeth. Now I have problems with her trying to suck the toothpaste off and coming back for more. This toothpaste has really encouraged her to take care of her teeth and that is important to me.

I tasted it and it was a bit sweet for me but I see why kids like brushing with it. It is almost like candy.

I like that this toothpaste is fluoride free but I am sketchy because it has saccharine in it which I have heard bad things about. But this toothpaste is available at Wal-Mart for $3.29 so it is accessible when shopping and affordable.

Orajel Toddler Training Thomas Toothpaste was also recommended by our dentist. This makes me feel comfortable about using it. If a professional recommends it then it has to be good!

I would recommend this product and this is what my 2 year old daughter uses on her teeth.

This product is recommended for children 18 months to 4 years of age.

Orajel had many other flavors for different ages even some for babies. You can check out their website here for more information on their products and remember you child is never too young for great dental care.


0 comments:

Post a Comment