Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I’m a General Hospital Ambassador and I have a Sweepstakes Announcement

Who doesn't love a little drama in their lives. Most of us turn on the TV to get lost in another reality. I don't know any woman who doesn't like General Hospital. I think it is one of the best soaps on TV today.

I am a HUGE fan of General Hospital. I love watching Sonny, Jason, and many other characters of General Hospital. I am a huge fan of Jason I have to say. He has that bad boy but still good boy look to him. He is hot in a way. I try to watch it as often as I can. I enjoy watching Carly and Sam. Plus I notice the hot fashions displayed on General Hospital as well.  I was chosen as an General Hospital Ambassador.

This means I can pass on important information to my readers about General Hospital and the General Hospital sweepstakes that’s currently being run on the Mom Central website. One lucky winner will be randomly selected to receive a trip to Los Angeles to visit the set of General Hospital and have a walk-on role. The sweepstakes is open until February 28th. Here is a link to their sign-up survey for this sweepstakes: here. How awesome is that!

Who wouldn't want a chance to go and be in General Hospital or meet the awesome characters of General Hospital. I know I would love to go myself. Hurry for the chance to win. If you win a decide you don't want to go I would love to take your place! Just Kidding! Who wouldn't want to be on TV! Enter this sweepstakes here and you might be the new face of General Hospital.


Important Disclosure: I am a participant in a Mom Central campaign for ABC Daytime and will receive a tote bag or other General Hospital branded items to facilitate my review.

0 comments:

Post a Comment