Sunday, February 7, 2010

Gerber Yogurt Blends Review

 
I was sent a pack of peach flavored Gerber Yogurt Blends baby food for review. I like most moms am a huge fan of Gerber. They have something for any diet or digestive intolerance. Moms have relied on Gerber baby foods for many years and they will for many more years to come.

Gerber Yogurt Blends are a good source of calcium to help build strong bones and teeth. Each container offers the nutrition of real whole milk yogurt blended with Gerber fruit purees. They come in three flavors which are strawberry, peach, and banana. 

My son is 6 months old. I have been introducing him to different baby foods trying to find ones he enjoys. I tried the peach  flavored Gerber Yogurt Blends on him. He seemed to like it. His face lit up. He even giggles a bit and he mouthed it. He at almost half. I put the rest in the fridge and he at it later.

I am glad my son liked Gerber Yogurt Blends. I have noticed there are many foods my son doesn't care for now that he is trying to eat solids. It is a lot of work finding food he enjoys. He loves fruits and Yogurt blends has a lot of nutritional value that I like. You can find more about peach flavored Gerber Yogurt Blends nutrition facts here.

Gerber Yogurt blends would make a great snack or desert for babies. Also if you have picky eaters you might consider trying them out. 

Gerber Yogurt Blends cost $4.88 for a 4 pack and there is 4 serving in every cup. This is affordable!

I would recommend this product.

I was given a sample as compensation for this review.


0 comments:

Post a Comment