Sunday, February 14, 2010

Brown Couch Event: Tell Him Valentine's Day Game

Brown Couch Event Valentine's Day Games! Tell him in a blog post game. In this Valentine's Day game you have to make a post inspired by the song "The Exciters' song, "Tell Him" dedicated to the one you love. This song is dedicated to my husband. I just changed the wording a bit from "Tell Him" and here is the result. Joe, this one is for you. I love you honey!

I know something about love. Joe you've gotta want it bad
like how you got into my blood.
That is when I knew I had to be every part of you.
Joe, just to breath their is only one thing I can do..

I am never gonna leave you.
I'm always going to love you.
I have to tell you this right now.

I know something about love. Joe you've gotta want it bad
I would reach up and get the moon for you if I could.
You make my heart sing out..
I only want you to think about me and only me.

I am never gonna leave you.
I'm always going to love you.
I have to tell you this right now.

Ever since our world started this way
You and I were created to make love our destiny
Our destiny is simple with a love uncomplicated

I know something about love. Joe you've gotta want it bad
Joe, I want to show you what the world is really made of with this kiss
I have to have you by my side
Joe, lets swallow our pride and take this leap tonight with forever insight..

I am never gonna leave you.
I'm always going to love you.
I have to tell you this right now.

You can enter here by following the directions and creating your own post for the one you love. Hurry this event ends tonight.

0 comments:

Post a Comment