Saturday, December 5, 2009

Dance Flick Movie Review


The other day I received a movie in the mail called "Dance Flick". I am sorry but honestly I have nothing positive I can say about this movie. It is supposed to a comedy But I found this movie more pointless than funny. I and my husband lost interest in this movie quickly. We couldn't finish watching it. We found it boring. I thought the acting was lacking, It had vial toilet humor, and that it was on the verge of being offensive. Overall I thought the movie was a bust.


I wouldn't recommend this "Dance Flick". I was disappointed in it and I would never pay to see it . This is just the opinion of myself and my husband. Others might feel differently. If you like the movie then this review will not change your mind.


Find more information on "Dance Flick" here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment