Tuesday, November 17, 2009

The Ultimate Body Applicator Review


3 months ago I had a baby and ever since it has been a struggle to lose the baby weight I gained during my pregnancy. Like most women I checked out diets and fast acting supplements that gave false hopes and promises of fast results! Then a couple of weeks ago I received the Ultimate Body Applicator from a company called It Works! This applicator promised results in 45 minutes. I know what you are thinking! I too was a cynic about a wrap that promised to take inches off your waste in minutes. It really does work! I tried it myself.
I decided to wait till the Marine Corps ball I go every year, to try it out. The results were remarkable. I used this wrap on my waist line but they make wraps for pretty much anywhere. I noticed a big difference. I lost about 4 inches off my waist line. I measured it myself. My stomach seemed firmer and tighter. I was very pleased. I fit my dress blues better. I felt like I shined because of how my uniform fit thanks to the Ultimate Body Applicator. My husband was pleased with the results as well. He said my stomach felt like it did when we first got married. I call it a miracle in a wrap!
Each box contains 4 applicators but you will see results after using the first one. The applicator pretty much sits on the skin. You need to secure it with plastic warp. There is a solution on the wrap that absorbs directly into the skin detoxing it. It is not comfortable but we all know beauty comes with a price. I could feel the wrap working. It felt like it was getting warmer and it had a tingling sensation. I drank plenty of water. There is no water loss in using this but drinking plenty of water is encouraged. Then 45 minutes later I removed it and I noticed the change instantly.
One the best features about the Ultimate Body Applicator besides the fact you can use it on any body part you desire is the fact you can use it in the comfort of your very own home. You don’t have to go to a spa anymore to get the results of a body wrap. Plus you would spend more at a spa for a body wrap when all an Ultimate Body Applicator costs is $49. Trust me it is worth the $49. It is also very easy to use as I have already described!
You should only use this product every 3 days.  Pregnant or nursing mothers and people with certain medical problems should not use this product.
I also liked the fact that the ingredients are all natural.
I would use this product again. I have since recommended it to my friends as well. If you have an event coming up and need to trim down this product would be perfect for you.


It Works! Marketing has been selected for the 2008 Best of Grand Rapids Award in the Marketing Programs Services category by the U.S. Local Business Association.


The Ultimate Body Applicator has been featured on CNN, at the Emmy and the Grammy Awards, and in Opportunity World Magazine.


You can find more information and you can purchase this product here!




0 comments:

Post a Comment