Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Nutella Hazelnut Chocolate Spread Review


My hubby sent me to the store the other day and I decided to try out Nutella. I heard many great things about this product so I decided to see what the fuss was about. I am a chocolate lover at heart anyway but when I tasted Nutella it was like tasting pure heaven. The creamy spread melted in my mouth leaving me wanting more. It left a nice sensation in my mouth from its creamy texture. I ate it on wheat toast but I could eat this spread plain out of the jar with a spoon. In fact you could eat Nutella on just about anything. It is that good! It was creamy, decadent, and the flavor was not to powerful. It is blended just right with a hint of cocoa and 50 hazelnuts per 13 oz jar. I just savored the taste in my mouth postponing swallowing it because I wanted the flavor to last. It was amazing and addicting in the since. You can’t just eat a little and be satisfied!


You can find Nutella next to the peanut butter isle in most grocery stores and supermarkets. It costs $3.69 and completely worth it. The container it comes in stands out from the peanut butter containers. It is brown because obviously it has chocolate in it and it comes in a 13 oz jar so it is easier to spot.


The downside is that 2 tablespoons of Nutella contains 11 grams of fat, 21 carbs, and 21 grams of sugar in it so you should eat it in moderation.


I suggest serving it on wheat bread or apples. Kids love it and will eat it on anything. This is a great way to sneak fruits and veggies into your kid’s diet if your kids are picky eaters.


I would and do recommend this product. I would buy this product again and I loved it!


You can find more information on Nutella Hazelnut Chocolate Spread at its website here !


You can also enter in on the monthly sweepstakes to win a case of Nutella on the website here !

0 comments:

Post a Comment