Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Dunkin Donuts Original Blend Coffee Review




I got a sample of Dunkin Donuts Original Blend Coffee sample in the mail the other day. It was medium roast. I must say this small bag I got in the mail of this original blend must have been magic. It was a cup of wake up no regrets breakfast brew. It tasted fresh and traditional but slightly betters then most coffees you buy in a store. I was pleased with the way it tasted. It tasted acidy but full. It had that all natural bean taste to it. It was a bit floral. I did however find it was slightly bitter. It did smell good. I found myself lost in the aroma. It ripened my senses a bit. After drinking my coffee I felt alert, happy, and full. It was a wonderful start to my great day.


I would recommend this coffee for coffee lovers on the go and I would buy this product. I think it is worth the money. Dunkin Donuts Original Blend Coffee costs $7.99 for 1 pound on the Dunkin’ Donuts website.


Find more information on the Dunkin' Donuts website and enter to win their sweepstakes at https://www.dunkindonuts.com/.

0 comments:

Post a Comment